Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pink Moves

I love pink. Love pink fabric in particular. But I have two boys who will take a little pink but not too much. A pink shirt, shall we say, or a pink cup to drink out of.

I am getting my pink fix at the moment making this for a special little princess I know.

I've been neglecting the blog as I'm known to do occasionally! The reason is that we are moving home to NZ in less three weeks! I don't have to pack as we have people coming in to do it (Hallelujah - I've moved so many times that this one may have done my head in) but I do have to organise, organise, organise!

And catch up with all the sewing I've promised to do before I leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to know someone out there is actually reading this!
Go on!! You know you want to...!